Monday, June 20, 2011

Books have arrived!

Two copies of THE BOOK were in the mailbox, thank the goddesses, and not on the porch in the pouring rain.
Hardcover looks very official and academic, plain blue cover with author name and title on the spine and front, no book jacket. It kind of scared me; "Who is this important person?" I wondered. Holy sh*t, it's me! No, it's I.
Anyhoo, the paperback is too cool for words, very moody cover with subtle detail under the shadow.
Harriet and I are arguing about who takes which copy to work tomorrow to show off. She says I'm on a college campus so I should take the collegiate version. I'm going to walk it all over our building. If work permits, that is.
Was it Tina Turner who sang, "I'm so excited!" Too many exclamation points here. But you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. It was the Pointer Sisters who were so excited. Cover on the paperback does look good. I'm eager to read it.

    ReplyDelete